Monday, March 22, 2010

I just ate two bowls of cereal. I just purged at least one of them. But everyone except my sister is home! How is that possible, you ask? Well it came to me naturally, almost as if I had always known. If you eat out of a container, naturally you can put aforementioned food back IN the container, right? Yeah, it's gross. I don't care. The bathroom pipes are connected to each other, and I could flush the toilet, run the sink and the shower at the same time while tapdancing and would still be heard. But in my room I can turn on the TV, put on a record and puke into a bowl standing in front of the speakers. No one is the wiser.

Of course I have yet to perfect the idea, so it was a crude effort. And by "crude effort" I mean I am more covered in my own vomit than I ever wish to be, and half the time I was purging involuntarily at how disgusting my hands looked. (I usually wash my hands after each time I gag, so not doing that was.... really, really nasty.) I'll perfect this art as I plan on doing this daily at least. This is bad. This is really, really bad. And I don't fucking care! The cereal was so easy to purge. I wish I could have gotten the rest of it out, but I need something bigger to do it in. I'll work that out.

And my one knuckle is bright red, my little Rudolph, revealing all my secrets.

Sorry guys, I know me explaining my purging experiences is probably not the most lovely thing to read about.

I guess I was lying when I told my friend I stopped purging...

1 comment:

  1. i purge into plastic walmart bags in the bathroom with the shower on full blast and my radio turned way up ://
    and yes, this girl is very creepy, and has absolutely no life. less of a life than i do. anshe's completely and totally obsessed and consumed by thoughts of my boyfriend, which makes it even easier to hate her >:D

    ReplyDelete