Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FUCK THANKSGIVING.

November 8th, I hit my LW. It was close to a GW, but not quite. Then Thanksgiving season came. I'm still 10.8 fucking pounds heavier than I was on November 8th. That's pathetic. I've had MORE than enough time to get rid of all that holiday weight, and I've barely made a fucking dent.

Well if Thanksgiving and Christmas break are for gaining weight, Spring and Summer break are for losing it. I'm on Spring break. And I'm just not going to eat. Not fasting, just... not eating. And if I do end up eating, no crying, no disappointment, just going right back to not eating. I've also turned off my phone and refuse to let myself get on Facebook or Twitter or anything that would connect me to my friends. I will come back to school next Monday a stranger, 5 pounds lighter (hopefully, at least) and haven't having talked to anyone for 6 days. And hopefully they'll all have forgotten about me, and I start over. I can be someone totally different, some intelligent, wide-eyed thing that will captivate them and leave them wanting more. Yes.

Edit:
For reasons I'd rather not expand upon involving peanut butter, sun chips and sushi, that whole "not eating" thing will have to start today at like, 4:30.

5 comments:

  1. Are things bad with your friends? I dunno-- you may be different type of personality than me, but I feel like I'm dying when I cut myself off from my friends.

    Regardless, I hope that you succeed. I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya, I just realized it been almost a year since my weight made any progress..booo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must agree with Z, I can't cut myself off from my besties, but that's just me maybe haha.

    Good luck not eating, no worries about the peanut butter, you can do this :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the song and album names! <3 I'm sure I can locate them somehow for a listen *lol*

    I'm hunting down hair and nail supplements this week. Gonna condition the living hell outta it too. At least i can blame the hair dye and not the ED, no? DX

    *hugs* Good luck for your week ahead, V. You won't abandon Blogger, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your goal for spring break! You'll do it :) I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete