This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Eating 25 calories every half an hour. Fuck you, metabolism! I control you.
So simple, so sassy. I control YOU. Good shit, that is.
So I'm curious...what are you eating that's 25 calories every half hour? Or are you averaging it over the course of the day? (I suppose that would kind of defeat the purpose, what with the metabolism and all...)
Cool idea! Let us know how it goes!
ReplyDeleteHa! I love this post. :D
ReplyDeleteSo simple, so sassy. I control YOU. Good shit, that is.
So I'm curious...what are you eating that's 25 calories every half hour? Or are you averaging it over the course of the day? (I suppose that would kind of defeat the purpose, what with the metabolism and all...)
Hope you're well, love!
<3
P.D.