I should have a car (or at least my license) by this summer. With this new freedom comes a massive onslaught of new ideas. For the past few weeks I've been working out this fantasy of fasting for a few days, then making up some lie about while I'll be gone all day, then driving to some far-off city (not too far away, but far enough away that no one would recognize me) and completely raiding every McDonald's, Taco Bell, grocery store, gas station, etc. in town and just going on the most epic binge ever, in my car of course. I won't have to worry about purging it because my body will just reject all the food anyway. I foresee this ending up with me becoming violently ill in some shady public restroom, me driving home in a pukey stupor while blasting a lot of Joy Division, and returning home to lie in the grass during a light rain. Of course this plan requires a light rain to be falling consistently throughout the day. Then I'll blog about my day's adventure, staying up until 4AM, and finally falling asleep after numbly watching endless reruns of Golden Girls. Then I'll wake up the next morning and force the memory from my mind.
Just something I've been working on.
sounds delicious
ReplyDeleteand from experience, try to hold off of the eating until you've parked. its very hard to do a left turn and stuff cupcakes in your mouth
<3