This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Was doing alright, then came macaroni. I don't think I can do this anymore. "This" meaning school, life, myself. I don't do drugs but each day their purposes seem to make more sense. I'm sick of manipulating my body's natural chemical releases to various stimuli... all I want to do now is get out of my body. Take so much of some drug and hope it kills me. I wouldn't be feeling any of this if I could just shake these urges to binge from my shoulders. If I could just be starved out of my mind 100% of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment