Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ughh I'm feeling sick to my stomach for some reason. And I can't fix everything with water anymore because I've already had like 10 cups today and it's only 2-fucking-PM and I feel sick and I cooked my cabbage with olive oil because I'm a dummy and now my tummy hurts. And I'm so, so, so thirsty. Always thirsty.

Of course yet again I'm trying to diagnose myself through the internet. Constant thirst has been linked to diabetes, aspartame effects, and a lack of vitamins. So... I guess I'll just start with the vitamins, stop with the diet sodas, and hope to hell I don't have diabetes. I might be dehydrated because I'm not peeing nearly as much as I feel I should be for the amount of water I've been drinking, but I don't understand how I'd be dehydrated.

I'm feeling sick, and I think it might be in the serious way. If we weren't totally-fucking-broke I'd ask my mom to take me to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment