Thursday, March 11, 2010

Plan isn't working out so well. Basically there's nothing in the house I can eat, so I just don't eat, then I get hungry and my guard is down and I end up binging on whatever over-processed shit ends up getting cooked for dinner. (God, I can't wait until summer so that I can start growing my own damn vegetables again.) So tomorrow I'm just planning it out for what I know I have that I can eat, not what I wish I was able to eat. I'm not sure what that is yet, but after school I know I'm eating an 80-calorie pudding for a bit of energy and then I'm doing this Jillian Michaels tape my sister bought... yes! And for dinner I'm eating onions (sauteed in spray Pam, of course) because they're one of those foods that make me feel like I'm eating junk food when I'm really just eating vegetables! It's a beautiful thing. Now I just have to figure out breakfast, during school and/or ride home, and an "emergency" something that I'll stow away in my room for a, y'know, emergency. Yeah. I will keep pushing this until it works, damnit! I can either give up on trying to fix my fat bingey head and kill myself out of frustration or I can get control over myself and be my ideal.

1 comment:

  1. I love your last line here... and yes! You CAN get control over yourself AND be your ideal! We ALL can! Ha, I'm ridiculously inspired over that line alone. We're in this together, lovely. Thanks, as always, for posting.

    Keep that beautiful chin up...This time around, we're doing it. We are GOING to make it. You know why? Because we have no other choice. We will be thin...May as well make it happen NOW.

    <3
    P.D.

    ReplyDelete