I lost touch with my last few! I need new ones! Or the same ones again! I made a new account especially for these so the e-mails don't get lost in my constant onslaught of junk mail! Sometimes there are details I would like to gush about (especially those involving this weekend) that I don't feel comfortable gushing about in this blog; this is where an e-mail buddy would come in handy! : ) So here's my secret e-mail that I'll only be using for this purpose, or you can leave me yours in a comment and I'll e-mail you first.
veeandmia@aol.com
Like the Ted Leo pun? I'm so clever. Not really. That song just coincidentally came on my last.fm while I was thinking up screen names. That song sparks something in me that is so fierce, so scary but so exciting. I ate too much today, and listening to that song makes me so excited to be able to start over and get back to business starting tomorrow morning. I hate the feeling of being full--that moment in Grad Night when I realized that my body was running purely off my body--that was heavenly. That was true freedom. I actually walked around with my arms in the air screaming, "I FEEL, SO, FREE, RIGHT, NOW!" Of course that had could have had something to do with the fact that I just rode my first roller coaster, but like... I knew I was clean, I knew I was pure, I felt I was getting thinner by the minute so for once I actually felt free, confident, shook of any inhibitions. It was amazing. I want that forever and always. So me and food? We're saying goodbye again. We had a day-long affair, and he was a boring lover. And I'm an independent woman now.
I'll be emailing you once my paper is finished. :]
ReplyDeleteWhat a coincidence; I just ended MY affair with food as well!
I would LOVE an email buddy!
ReplyDeletemockingmirror@gmail.com
Lillieflower@live.com
ReplyDeleteHey you,email buddies are always such a great thing. would be happy to mail with you!=)
ReplyDeletemijouli@hotmail.de
i would adoooore an email buddy ^.^ if you wanted another haha.
ReplyDeletemikiriakasha@hellokitty.com
and yea, that email's legit xD