This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Update on the muffins
I haven't tried one yet, but they look really, really bad. Hahaha, I had some batter (quite a bit of batter...) which was amazing, but they just look really weird and messed up. I'm not really craving them as much as I was before. I love the change in me--before, restricting was a chore; I had to consciously make myself stop eating and usually failed. It would be "Ok, I'll eat one muffin... ok, two... ok, three... four... ok all of them." But now, it all comes naturally. Now it's "Ok, it'll be okay if I let myself eat three muffins if they're small. Nah, I'll just eat two muffins... nah, I only want one. Actually, I don't think I want any." It's a total reverse. It's a pleasant change. Or I want to eat, I really want to eat, but I can't. What changed me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vegan muffins? Are they... pumpkin vegan muffins? If so- they're delicious. If not... well, I have no experience.
ReplyDeleteI've been doing that too, when I'm not on a binge cycle. It's definitely been getting easier to say no to food.