This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Friday, April 2, 2010
I'm almost considering breaking my liquid fast juuuuust for dinner tonight, and juuuuust eating a mouse-portion of dinner because I am making literally the most epic dinner ever tonight! You have no idea! Here's a disclaimer for some really detailed food-excitement: I'm going to roast asparagus, yellow squash, and white and sweet potatoes with garlic and a little bit of olive oil, and I'm also going to make an avocado and black bean salad with some type of home-made dressing. Eeeek! Why do I get so fucking excited about food I can't even eat? Goodness. I should be good but I'm bad, bad, bad. Maybe I'll just take a little plate, and only eat the food that I can fit on that plate. So that'll be like, one piece of each type of vegetable, maybe a few pieces of lettuce and a slice of avocado... hm. That won't be disastrous. But nonetheless, I said I wasn't eating and I shouldn't eat. Oh, this internal conflict. It's always over food. Always food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha, when you said that I actually started thinking...and it's sad but true, but almost all of my internal conflicts are over food. That's so lame > <
ReplyDeleteI say treat yourself to a little portion of dinner; you're done well enough that you deserve a little break :) I wish I could cook haha.
Ps, thanks for your comment! =)
xoxo