Tuesday, April 6, 2010

You're seeing something very, very secret...

FOOD STASH. This is like, more personal than me showing you a picture of myself, you know? And since this is in picture form it means I have to be telling the truth: Through Saturday I will only be eating food from this box. Diet sodas and teas are also acceptable though outside of said box.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, this is a legit, honest question. Please don't take it the wrong way. I know everyone is different as far as what works for them, etc...

    What's the point of a food box/ hoarding food? If I saved food, I'd just end up binging on it. I haven't been grocery shopping for real food in probably 2 months because I'm afraid if I buy more than I can eat at this moment, it will be there and I will eat it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I need to warn you..I bought those dried apricots before. Check the ingredients. They are preserved with sulfuric dioxide, which will give you gas. Wiki it.
    I ended up throwing my bag away. I am sticking with organic dried fruit. I hope you consider this information.

    ReplyDelete