Hello lovelies, thanks for following my blog!
I felt really sick last night. Like major dehydration, can barely walk, talk, or breath with an overactive heartrate sick; felt like I was 200 years old. It was scary, so I made myself eat. I sort of wish I hadn't though. I wish I had just let myself sleep on it and see if I felt better in the morning. So now the scale is telling me I gained 1.4lbs, but I know part of that is just because I weighed at 6 AM as opposed to 4 PM (which is after having a full day at school to burn everything up.)
I'm sad this morning. It's a gentle kind of sadness.
I don't like not knowing what's going on. I don't like purposely being left out of knowing what's going on.
I know I need to eat at Grad Night, for the energy, but I keep telling myself "Ok, eat a little bit more today and a little bit more tomorrow so you can eat normally for grad night so you won't fall asleep/pass out halfway through the night..." but most of me wants to liquid fast today. Because I'm sad. Because, I don't know why.
(Grad Night is from 10 PM to like 3 AM then the bus ride home. I will have woken up that morning at 6 AM so it'll essentially be 24hrs awake. So that's why I know I'll need to eat, for energy to stay awake that long. Ugh.)
Sucks with the dehydration! :( Hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteSugarfree redbull for grad night? xxx
If you want to avoid eating, just go for some diet redbull, its like 6cals a can and keeps you awake and gives you energy :)
ReplyDeleteI get that sickness feeling when I don't eat for too long...that's the part that messes up my fasts :/
ReplyDeleteYou can do this. It's almost over, just need to be energized enough for Grad night :)
Oh holy crap, that sounds horrible! I'm so glad you are feeling better. *Is terrified*
ReplyDeleteHmm, I'd normally suggest caffeine to get through grad night, but that would make dehydration/fast heart rate insanely bad :/
Good luuuuuuck! <3