Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sunshine awardddd!


















I was given this by the lovely, lovely Bella! Thank you dear. : )
Here are the rules:


1. post this logo within blog post.
2. pass award on to 5 fellow bloggers.
3. link to nominees within your post.
4. let the nominees know they've received an award by commenting on their blog.
5. share the love! link the person from whom received the sunshine award. 

My picks!

1. Charlie at Broken Mirrors, because sometimes (and by "sometimes" I mean "like, all of the time") she writes things that seem to have been pulled out of the deepest and most secret corners of my brain.
2. Dot at Scorned Dreams, because her blog was one of the first I ever read and I'm really proud of her for the level honesty she has been showing in her more recent posts.
3. A-rexi-saurus! She has such a knack for comedy even in her darker moments, and I love her affinity for pop culture references.
4. Phantasmagorical Delusion at My Life: Cloudy With a Chance of Crazy because I love everything she writes and she leaves the most caring, comforting comments that always brighten up my day.
5. Charr at All I Ever Wanted Was This. I've just started reading her blog recently, but she seems like such a sweetheart and her blog really inspires me!

Plus I would love to give this award to all of you who read my blog! Your support has helped me so much. : )


EDIT:


Was I a total reject and forgot to comment all of you that I put you on here? Oops!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!!!!!!! :D <3 *tackles, pounces, huggles* You are such a friggin' sweetheart. :D

    I wish I could hug you for real.

    I'm pretty sure I've probably wished that before. Ah well, consider it wished multiple times daily. ;)

    Stay lovely, my lovely.
    <3
    P.D.

    ReplyDelete