Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm not sure what to write about. This weekend has been depressing. I guess I should be happy, because it turns out that I didn't purposely ruin my friendships, but that they were never there in the first place. Because no one's even tried to talk to me. I wasn't important enough for anyone to try and keep. I'm sure I made the right decision, it just sucks right now to see my friends hanging out with other people and having a good ol' time and clearly not even noticing that I've dropped off the face of the earth. My only solace is the realization that eventually, everyone regrets never making the attempt to get to know me.

Yesterday I bought some clothes and worked on making some new ones. I was doing really well eating-wise until the late-night munchies kicked in. Nonetheless, I lost .6lbs. I actually worked out yesterday, and walked around all day in terrible shoes so my whole body is hurting right now.

Fuck. I don't even know what to say. I'm just really really bummed.

2 comments:

  1. hope you feel better soon sweets :(
    Congrats on the weightloss thats ausome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about your friends > < I know this sounds cheesy as hell, but I wish I knew you in real life, to make you feel better :/ You deserve real friends, not these crappy people that make you feel bad about yourself. Try to feel better about it <3

    ReplyDelete